Brammo Inroduces the 2011 Enertia Plus!
This morning Brammo announced the introduction of the Enertia Plus to its model lineup! A truly capable EV for less than $9k. That sounds a lot better than the $30k+ you would have to drop for the Nissan Leaf and there’s no fancy $2k quick charger required… If I had the funds, I would start another blog called EnertiaBuyer.com but 2 motorcycles are enough for me . Anyway, here’s the summarized version of what you will find in the links below:
- Range: 80 miles! Twice the range of the model it supplements, the 2010 Enertia.
- Price is $8995.00, only 1 thousand dollars more than the standard Enertia.
- 6kWh Brammo Power battery!
- Steering geometry has been tweaked to improve steering and the handlebars are an inch closer to the rider for added comfort.
- Four new colors. Eclipsed Black (Sweet!), Silver Aluminum, True Blood Red, Peacekeeper Blue.
- $2,500.00 rebate from Brammo for current Enertia owners.
- Available in 2011.
Just like the Empulse pre-orders, if you are part of the first 1000 pre-orders you could get yours free! @BrammoCraig: “Pre-order the Enertia Plus and if you are one of 1,000 to get picked, we will be buying it for you! http://brammo.com/store/ ”
I have also added the Enertia Plus to the Electric Motorcycle TCO Calculator which makes it easy to find what your estimated out of pocket will be including federal and state incentives.
Good reads on the Brammo Enertia Plus: