New from Brammo! Weekly Brammo News Roundup!
New at EmpulseBuyer.com is the Weekly Brammo News Roundup. What’s new… from BRAMMO! (Dont worry, that will be my last reference to Ren and Stimpy’s Log commercial, maybe) This will just be a quick roundup and summary of news I have scraped together, hoarded, and buried myself alive in over the last week. Enjoy!
- Want to get the latest news on Brammo? Got a twitter account? Be sure to follow these sources of interesting Brammo news and Brammo related tidbits: @BrammoCraig @brammodesigner @BrammoForum @brammofan @BstByBrammoTech @FullEmpulse @BrammoSays and yours truly @EmpulseBuyer.
- Big news coming this month according to Brammo CEO Craig Bramscher (@BrammoCraig) in regards to both the Empulse and the Enertia! What could be around the corner? I have a few guesses.
- The Empulse is nearing the 1000 pre-order mark and that could very well happen this month. Want to get your Empulse for free? Be a part of the first 1000 pre-orders and you just may: @BrammoCraig “Yes, we are going to do a random draw from the first 1000 pre-orders and one lucky person gets theirs paid for by me!(…)” Yet another reason not to hesitate, get your pre-order in NOW and you may get yours for free!
- The famous Brammo Empulse YouTube video may also reach a milestone this month as it nears 350,000 views!
- Empulse fairing kits? Wax? What does it all mean? Looks like Brammo may introduce some fairing options for the Empulse. Check out the full scoop here at FullEmpulse.com.
- Empulse sighting! Who is this masked (helmeted) man taking the Empulse for a spin on labor day weekend? He probably took this outing under the guise of “field testing” or “product research”. At least that’s what I would have called it. This is the kind of work I would love to take home. Follow the discussion over at the brammoforum.com
UPDATE: Mystery solved by none other than Brian Wismann. The masked man in the picture is “Richie Tatum (aka “The Dictator”), Brammo Lead Assembly Technician and (newly qualified) Brammo official test rider”.
- Results from the recent Poll show a strong preference towards a Black Empulse with Red trailing in 2nd place. The polls are still open so place your vote today!
Got a hot news tip? Throw EmpulseBuyer a bone at